The Hotel is located just five minutes’ drive off a main road, on top of a steep hill with views across numerous tea plantations; it has easily the most beautiful views in the Nyungwe Forest area. With its proximity to the headquarters of Nyungwe Forest National Park, it is a good base for trekking to see the chimpanzees and exploring the forest.
Nyungwe Top View Hill Hotel has uninterrupted view of the Nyungwe Forest, Kahuzi Biega National Park, surrounding tea plantations, Lake Kivu and Idjwi Island right from the top of the hill. The Hotel offers 12 rooms – 4 twin and 8 double-bedded guest rooms – each with a sitting room with a cozy fire place and a balcony with beautiful views of the sunrise or sunset over the surrounding area
Why choose Nyungwe top view hill hotel
- It offers a relaxing evening after exploring the Nyungwe National Park, canopy walk and forest walk.
- A view of sunrise from the eastern wing or sunset from western wing or just stand in the garden and feel the most admiring sounds of Nyungwe.
- A camp fire in room or in open after dinner, with cultural dances performed by local artists on special days
- Chef’s creative meals always with a daily twist – the amazing soups, the best stews and Indian curries the minuscule breakfast basket with the ever-so-fresh fruits.
- A heart-warming hospitality.